political corruption

« Older   Newer »
Michele300
icon13  view post Posted on 14/3/2008, 21:36

:maiale:

Corruption is the democracies cancer.

This illness have affected all countries more or less at the present and in the past. Its cure is usually very difficult so it's much more effective try to prevent it.

Experts says that this problem specially arises in poor countries with dictatorial governments where a very few people has most of the country wealth. Africa would be "the most corrupt continent" for them.

I recently read TEN PER CENT of italian politicians have criminal record (more than in Bronx). Now I remember "yours" Berlusconi was also condemned in Spain for a "Telecinco" affair some years ago and I know Justice Minister Wife has been accused of corruption in Italy too.

In fact spanish politicians have traditionally had a lot of corrupt experiences too. The most recent and important are about town-planning specultation. Now Marbella is also famous for its great scandal (not only for its jet-set) but speculation have been like an epidemic for many years in Spain.

In conclusion. I think we are in front of an universal problem which has to be "attacked" by the general civic pledge and BRAVE HONEST judges (of course).

Another day I will talk about Justice and some aspects of Mrs Ciriani's sanction.

See you,

Michele

0 replies since 14/3/2008, 21:36   118 views